Friday, February 13, 2009

Dream Update #3

So I must be really stressed out once again. My crazy dreams have resurfaced and in another weird way. Last night, this is what I dealt with:

1. I was Noah and had to build an ark. Except that I was me, living in modern day and I didn't have to collect animals. The general population was pretty cool with me building an ark. I realized during my dream that I was dreaming that I was a female Noah and it was crazy.

After that dream ended, I woke up - thought it was crazy and went back to sleep. That's when this dream popped up:

2. Again, I built a boat. I built a little canoe/rowboat thing from "scratch". By scratch I mean that I cut branches off trees in my backyard and fashioned a boat. So I decided that I needed to take a first float on it - by myself - in the mountains - during a lightning storm - down a river - ending in a waterfall. ALL OF YOU WERE COOL WITH IT! Oh, did I mention that I carried it up the mountain by myself? Yep. Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how you look at it - I woke up before I could complete the epic journey down the mountain.

Again, what do you think?
P.S. - I already know that I am crazy and that is not helpful feedback :)

2 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

I think you're looking for an escape somewhere. Maybe on a boat?

2/13/09, 12:12 PM  
Blogger stewedslacker said...

I believe that you would make a smashing Noah. I think that if you were collecting animals for some kind of apocalyptic flood, I would try to convince you to leave all of the lame animals to die. About your river trip, I got nothing.

2/18/09, 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home