Friday, April 10, 2009

The Two Temperatures

I like to shower. It is one of my favorite past times and I look forward to showers morning and night - I like to shower. Not today - My shower sucked for the following reasons:

1. There were two temperatures in my shower today - Scalding Hot and Freezing Cold. Now, I like a hot shower but this was burn and melt your skin off hot. When you are trying to stand out of the way of the water so that you don't die but you just have to make it cooler or you won't survive. And then it was so cold that I couldn't stand it! And no matter how I tried there was no happy inbetweeen... it sucked.

2. The water was so hot that it was super freakin' steamy. Now you might think, " I like steam - I hang my clothes in the bathroom so the steam will take out the wrinkles", with a stupid grin on your face. It was so steamy that I felt like I couldn't breathe. I had to shower with the bathroom door open to get some air circulation and luckily I was the only one home :)

3. I had to shower with the door open. What if someone had come home? I was having an anxiety attack the whole time.

4. When I stepped out of the shower it was freezing! Really the temperature of the bathroom was about -2 degrees. And the worst part?

5. I forgot my towel. They are usually hanging on the hook in the bathroom, but I grabbed them to wash them and didn't rehang them. Kill me - it was a cold dash through the livingroom to my bedroom...

6. Where my blinds were open :)

My shower this morning sucked.

6 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

At least the power didn't go out. That's happened to me a few times up here.

4/10/09, 10:37 PM  
Blogger politicchic6 said...

Two concerns. 1- Which door did you open to let the air in? 2- A little streaking? I can not look at your living room the same again?

4/11/09, 9:08 AM  
Blogger stewedslacker said...

This is a true story... I can vouch for the whole thing. It was the most productive morning of peeping I ever had ;). Anyway, I can't imagine the shower was worse than ones you may had taken in Brazil. I know I've had worse in Peru. There, if your head touches the showerhead, you can see the electricity behind your eyelids as you get electrocuted.

4/11/09, 8:24 PM  
Blogger politicchic6 said...

It happened. I was once electrocuted bia Brazilian Showerhead. What a horrible way to die.

4/14/09, 2:08 PM  
Blogger The Rage said...

I think everyone was electrocuted at some point. My companion was once and then we didn't have warm water for the next 6 months :)

4/16/09, 10:45 PM  
Blogger politicchic6 said...

Do you ever blog these days??? That is the question.

5/11/09, 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home