Monday, July 20, 2009

My life is so boring.

I wish that I had something magical and inspirational to tell you all. I mean after a month and a half of not updating this blog bloggy blog - I've still got nothing. So let's go with things that I've learned from some "special" friends at work (all events are from the last week of my life).

1. Don't cheek your meds.
2. Don't cheek your meds and then give them to others so they can OD on them, it is bad.
3. Don't be evil and lie to people who are trying to help you - it only pisses them off.
4. Don't call people mom when they are not your mom - it only pisses them off.
5. Do win soccer and softball tournament when you don't deserve it because you are cheeking your meds.
6. Do let people pull you off of the person you are beating up.
7. Don't knee people in the head as they are pulling you off of the person you are beating up.
8. Do put on sunscreen so that you don't get second degree burns on you body.
9. Do be sneaky so that when you are caught - it is all the sweeter for others.
AND FINALLY
10. Do go on vacation when things are getting hard - in fact run to the nearest nerd convention.

There you have it - I have to bestest mostest educationalistic job in the world. I will let you know how Comic-con goes!

5 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Say hi to the folks from Blizzard for me!

7/21/09, 7:18 AM  
Blogger stewedslacker said...

I recently had to keep an eye on those peoples nighttime activities. Basically, I hate the eight.

7/22/09, 10:15 AM  
Blogger politicchic6 said...

She posts! Wonder of wonder, miracle of miracles....

7/28/09, 9:50 AM  
Blogger brennan said...

So... how did Comic-con go?

10/5/09, 12:16 PM  
Blogger stewedslacker said...

wow, you really aren't ever going to update again are you?

10/28/09, 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home